AI Technicians Refresher Course
In association with Stallion AI Services Ltd
24 March 2017
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01948 664966
This is a one day course designed for Qualified AI Technicians and veterinarians, covering AI techniques and refresher topics.
The course is delivered by a team of professional experienced lecturers in AI led by Dr Jonathan Pycock MRCVS. He is supported by Monica Morganti MRCVS (Twemlows Resident Vet) and Tullis Matson of Stallion AI Services Ltd.
The course will be split into theory and practical sessions.
- Inseminating the problem mare
- Insemination process & timing
- New developments in mare insemination
- Semen collection, assessment & packaging
- Frozen semen handling and insemination
- Venereal diseases of mares & stallions
- Embryo transfer
- Semen collections & assessment
- Fresh & chilled semen handling
- Semen packaging
- Artificial insemination
Course Fee: £195 + VAT
The course fee includes course folder, all course materials and refreshments during the day. The course starts at 08.45 and finishes at approximately 17.00.
The course is supported by:
For further details please contact Liz or Claire
(Tel 01948 664966 or email: email@example.com)